Keep your jewellery looking beautiful for years to come with the correct care
We recommend the following:
- When not wearing it, always store your jewellery in a jewellery box or similar. The silver is oxidised by the hydrogen sulphide in the air – giving the silver a blackish shade.
- Never leave your jewellery out in the open sun.
- Remove your jewellery when sleeping, showering, sun bathing, doing sports and similar activities.
- Do not apply pressure to or bump/hit the jewellery, as the impact may bend or fracture the jewellery.
- On a regular basis, polish your jewellery with a soft cloth or use a liquid silver cleaner. Our porcelain and the enamel lacquer are both fit to endure the liquid silver cleaner.
- For gold plated and ruthenium plated jewellery we recommend using a liquid silver cleaner instead of polishing with a cloth.
- For cleaning the porcelain pendants, use a mild soap when needed.